Join us at the Spring of Hope Open House, Saturday, April 28th at 12:30pm
Ever wondered how people become homeless and what services are there to help them leave the streets? Or had questions about what Camp Hope looks like on the inside?
Here are the details:
- Meet board members, staff and volunteers
- Enjoy gourmet soups and sandwiches from the culinary class of Alma d’ Arte
- See and tour our clean and ample facilities including Camp Hope (tent city)
- Hear about the housing services, training programs and disability service programs we provide for our clients
- Hear heartfelt testimonials from clients who have received services from Community of Hope.
- Feel free to “spring clean” your homes and bring gently used donations that can be used to furnish an apartment for someone moving off the streets and into their own home, or camping gear for those residing in Camp Hope
Community of Hope is located at 999 West Amador Ave. Ample parking is available. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on April 28th!
For more information, call us at 575-523-2219
Welcome to our new website!
Our new website makes it easier to find out what the Community of Hope does, what events are coming up, and to find out how you can help.
About the Community of Hope
The Community of Hope serves the homeless and near-homeless population. We provide a number of services from housing to case management to helping house veterans. A full listing of our services can be found here.
Mesilla Valley Community of Hope is a service center that addresses homelessness and poverty in Las Cruces and Dona Ana County, NM. The mission is to promote dignity and empowerment among the homeless population by providing shelter services, case management, income support and permanent housing programs.
Camp Hope is a self-governing transitional living community that provides temporary, transitional shelter in the form of tents, showers, and cooking facilities while residents transition to permanent housing.
Tents to Rents
Our goal is to enable Camp Hope residents to transition to permanent housing as quickly as possible. Our Tents to Rents annual fundraising project provides funding to support this transition. We are just starting our 2017 Tents to Rents campaign!
Check out the write-up on MVCH and Tents to Rents from the Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico.
Thank You for your support!
999 W. Amador, Las Cruces, NM 88005
Like Mesilla Valley Community of Hope on Facebook!